The latest version of Firefox came out yesterday and if you still use IE then it’s certainly worth a look.
The main reasons for upgrading to 1.5 are:
- The the ability to move tabs across the screen
- An improved pop-up blocker
- A new search engine list
- Quicker navigation (especially the back and forward buttons)
- RSS discovery (a little orange box appears in your address bar and by clicking on it adds the RSS feed to your bookmarks)
- OS X support for all you Mac users.
- Automated updates
I’ve only just installed today but I’ve been using Firefox as my default browser for a while now. The extensions are useful and the live bookmarks are great. Some of the older plugins aren’t fully compatible with 1.5 yet but the ever useful Lifehacker has pointed out there is a way around this.