Entitled The Man Who Walked Around The World, it features Carlyle walking and talking to camera, discussing the history of the famous Scottish beverage.
- It was all shot in one take.
- They blocked it out in Hyde Park with a small HDV camera and then in Scotland with some index cards marking where the props would be.
- The take used was the final one they filmed at 8pm on the last day of the shoot (Take 40).
- It was shot near Loch Doyne in Scotland.
- The Steadicam operator was George Richmond, who was sat on the back of a rickshaw being pulled up and down the hill by two grips.
N.B If the YouTube video gets pulled then you can watch it on the official Johnnie Walker website.